Final Update: Thursday, September 6th 2018 16:24 UTC
- We have confirmed that Release Management is still recovered. No regression over last 12 hours.
- We are mitigating this issue and will closely monitor
- Release Management is currently recovered in South Central US
- We are continuing to actively monitor Release Management in South Central US while Azure recovery efforts continue
- We will update status in 12 hours to confirm that issue is resolved
- We are continuing to investigate cause of Release Management outage in SCUS. Impacting Release Management globally.
- We are starting to see connections succeed in last 15 minutes, but continue to investigate
- We have engaged SQL Team to follow up
Initial notification: Thursday, September 6th 2018 01:55 UTC
- Release management is currently unavailable in SCUS
- SQL Circuit breaker firing against config DB and AFD is not routing traffic to the cloud service
- We are engaging SQL and RM teams to follow up