Final Update: Wednesday, February 21st 2018 13:20 UTC
We’ve confirmed that all systems are back to normal as of February 21st, 13:13 UTC. Our logs show the incident started on February 21st, 2:30 UTC and that during the 11 hours and 13 minutes that it took to resolve the issue. A subset of Customers may have experienced performance degredation in the South Central US region. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
- Root Cause: Initial investigation shows that there was an issue with a SQL database that we depend on. We are working with the partner team to fully understand root cause of this issue.
- Chance of Re-occurrence: Medium
- Lessons Learned: We are working on better monitoring to catch these issues faster in the future.
- Incident Timeline: 11 hours & 13 minutes – February 21st, 2:30 UTC through February 21st, 13:13 UTC
Initial Update: Wednesday, February 21st 2018 12:45 UTC
We're investigating Performance Degredation in South Central US. A subset of customers may experience slow or failed commands in this region. We have engaged a partner team to help us further investigate this issue.
We appologize for any issue that this might have caused.
- Next Update: Before Wednesday, February 21st 2018 13:20 UTC