Final Update: Tuesday, November 14th 2017 16:06 UTC
We’ve confirmed that all systems are back to normal as of 11th of November 2017 15:05 UTC. Our logs show the incident started on 11th of November 2017 14:40 UTC and that during the 45 minutes that it took to resolve the issue. Customers may have experienced Web UI performance degradation in the Western Europe region.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
- Root Cause: We've collected additional diagnostic data and continue to drive towards the root cause.
- Chance of Re-occurrence: High
- Lessons Learned: We are working both minimizing resource-intensive activities in our post-deployment steps, and are also working targeting monitors specifically to detect post-deployment issues in the future.
- Incident Timeline: 45 minutes – 11th of November 2017 14:40 UTC through 11th of November 2017 15:05 UTC
Initial Update: Tuesday, November 14th 2017 15:04 UTC
We're actively investigating error and performance degradation while using Visual Studio Team Services web site in West Europe.
Our telemetry shows that some users might see HTTP errors (503) as well as the slow rendering of the various Visual Studio Team Services web pages.
- Next Update: Before Tuesday, November 14th 2017 15:35 UTC