One of the best things about working here is the people (I felt the same way about my old company, Flash Creative Management). Paul Vick is on a roll with his last few week's of blog entries. Check these topics out:
- VB Parser Beta 1 released - Paul wrote a scanner and parser for VB.NET - and has it in a GotDotNet workspace.
- Conversion Operators in VB - A discussion of which intrinsic operators in VB compile down to simple IL, making them faster than the conversion functions in the Convert class.
- The “native“ .NET language? - Paul's thoughts on the microsoft.visualbasic namespace and what languages are native for the CLR.
- Nullable types and VB - A discussion of what's happening in VS2005 with nullable types in VB and C#.
And of course - the biggest news of all...
- Aw, crap, Bill's blogging...what have I done? - He actually got Bill McCarthy to start blogging. Bill's a great developer - and someone that is well worth listening to (and he's never gonna let me forget that I wrote that <g>).
Seriously - these are only a few of the great recent entries - check out Paul's blog.
Update: And this is our 100th post on our blog. Pretty cool...