The Windows Server Virtualization project is well under way and we need more help evangelizing Microsoft virtualization products.
If you are following the latest developments in Virtualization and have a developer background, this might be your dream job. Microsoft is looking for a senior evangelist to lead early adoption of Windows Server Virtualization code name “Viridian”.
Your core mission will be leading partners to understand how they can take advantage of existing and new server virtualization capabilities, build new and innovative solutions and take advantage of exclusive programs and initiatives.
- Adoption - Drive strategic adoption for Microsoft virtualization technologies namely Virtual Server 2005 R2 and Windows Server Virtualization through an early access program - TAP - to key strategic accounts
- Community - Build a community approach to driving developer excitement for the new Hypervisor based virtualization platform
- Leadership - Lead virtual teams to build and execute key elements of partner enablement programs - driving requirements for technical content, marketing collateral, value proposition and processes to implement the program
- Field Execution – Enable and support the worldwide subsidiaries to successfully execute the programmatic offerings
- Product Team - Drive structured feedback to the product teams and support their adoption goals
To be successful, you’ll need the following skills:
- An infectious enthusiasm for new technology and the development community
- A blend of curiosity, creativity, persistence, commitment, passion and optimism
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation
- Solid technical background and development experience, preferably C/C++
- Knowledge of technology trends, industry participants and leaders
- Solid planning and ability to execute on ideas and plans
- Leadership and results orientation
If this resonates with you, don’t hesitate, apply today.
This position is more than a job. You will be able to make your passion your work. The importance and strategic nature of this technology will enable you to fully explore your potential and help shaping the future of Microsoft and partner products and solutions.