My team are putting on some more Application Lifecycle Management events in February and March. These are essentially an end to end demo running through Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server 2012.
We run them as relatively small and informal sessions and they run from 10:00 until approximately 14:00, with lunch included, covering:
- Overview of the Microsoft development tools
- Requirements capture and Agile planning
- Development including version control, code quality and automated builds
- Test case and defect management including exploratory testing
- Automated and performance testing
- Working with the extended team, including using the feedback client, reporting, IntelliTrace and System Center integration
We’ve got spaces left on the following upcoming sessions that are running in Reading, London and Edinburgh:
I hope to see you at a session soon...