We have this free event running in our Victoria offices on the 5th September:
· Overview of the Microsoft development tools
· Requirements capture and Agile planning
· Development including version control, code quality and automated builds
· Test case and defect management including exploratory testing
· Automated and performance testing
· Working with the extended team, including using the feedback client, reporting, IntelliTrace and System Center integration
13:00 Lunch & Q&A
We realised that although we’d put it on the Microsoft Events site, we hadn’t actually told anyone about it. A few dedicated browsers of our sites have discovered this and registered, but if anyone else would like to come to this session then there are still places available. Details and registration here.
If this is too late notice, then be aware that these will be repeated regularly, and we’ll try and actually let you know in future….