On 28th June 2012 we’re hosting an online Q&A session covering Visual Studio 2012 (previously known as Visual Studio 11). People who register for the event will be provided with pre-recorded sessions and then on the 28th June they will be able to ask questions and discuss the content with the presenters.
More information and registration details are available here:
This conference will provide an overview of the key new features and capabilities that Visual Studio 2012 offers software development teams, and the opportunity to ask questions to the UK Developer Tools team and partners. These include areas such as:
- Agile support, including the new Scrum template, planning tools, taskboards and real-time burndown and velocity charts.
- Storyboarding, feedback tool and IntelliTrace in production to help involve more people in the development lifecycle.
- Changes to the Visual Studio IDE to help simplify usingthe Visual Studio environment.
- New developer support for code reviews, context switching between work, support for additional unit test frameworks and more.
- Support for developers not using Visual Studio, e.g. Java developers using Eclipse.
- Getting the most out of the Coded UI testing tools for automated functional testing.
The conference will take the form of an online Q&A session to address questions relating to the content provided in advance, with the experts online to answer questions and queries around Visual Studio 2012 and Team Foundation Server 2012. Questions can also be posted to @VisualStudioUK, using the hashtag #ukvs11conf.