How we checked and fixed the 503 error and Performance issue in our Azure Function

How we checked and fixed the 503 error and Performance issue in our Azure Function Since we released our Azure Function that allows you to use LaunchDarkly services with our VSTS Roll Up Board widget extension, we have recently evolved it further by adding an Azure Function that allows you to retrieve the flags of…

1

Extensions experiencing – Hang – Does not load – HTTP 401s in browser console on upgraded TFS server

Symptom You may be experiencing authentication issues with extensions running in an on-prem Team Foundation Server (TFS), upgraded from any TFS to TFS 2015 Update 2/3, TFS 2017 RC, or TFS 2017 Update 1 RC. When you try to access an extension point, you may experience a “hanging” extension or a HTTP 401 error in…


VSS Web Extensions SDK Update (version 1.108.0) – Breaking Changes

Symptom If you are building a VSTS (or TFS) web extension, be aware of the breaking changes that come from the new SDK version. Cause Last week a we pushed a new release of the SDK (vss-web-extension-sdk@1.108.0). This release comes with some important dependency updates: React: now react types are included The Rest API version…


Extensions experiencing – Hang – Does not load – HTTP 401s in browser console

Symptom You may be experiencing authentication issues with extensions running in an on-prem Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2015 Update 2.x environment. When you try to access an extension point, you may experience a “hanging” extension or a HTTP 401 error in the browser console window. The issue affects all users on the TFS instance. Cause…


List of issues we’re investigating and the most recent status (aka.ms/vsarkb)

Get information about issues we are investigating, findings, resolutions, and/or latest status. Listed from latest to oldest creation date. 2017.06.22 Extensions – 13490 –  RESOLVED “Something went wrong. Please try again”, when using SAFE template in Sample Data Extension. 2017.06.22 Extensions – 13489 –  RESOLVED “Promise undefined”, when calling Team Project widgets using Internet Explorer…