Our Ranger program has evolved significantly over the past 10 years. We’ve been innovating, monitoring, and repeating continuously, whilst remaining true to our mission. In this series we will share an insight into our community, innovations, hypothesis, and future plans.
Topics published as part of this series so far:
// Last update: 2017.01.@@. Changes highlighted with .
- Do You Have What It Takes To Be a Ranger
- Transformation from a secret society to a community
- Switch from push to pull communication
- Understanding Lead and Cycle Time for our part-time community
- Why we love being early warning Canaries
- The secret sauce to managing our backlog and TODOs
- Where are we in Donovan’s [from 0 to DevOps] world? and DevOps sticker or (temporary) tattoo?
- Secret Sauce of What Makes Rangers Tick
- ALM, SDLC, and DevOps: Which Witch is Which
Topics we plan to cover:
- Pivoting from process driven to self-organized teams
- Community sessions talking about the Rangers program
- Recent feedback and why it’s important
- … what else would you like us discuss? Thoughts?
We would love to hear your feedback!