Sorry for the delay of the January flash, but we were counting down while waiting for the countdown widget!
- Show area path dependencies extension allows you to display area path dependencies.
- Print cards v2 extension introduces QR Codes.
- First of a new series of version control articles were published on visualstudio.com: Map TFVC actions to Git and Move Git repos between team projects.
- Migrate assets from RM server to Visual Studio Team Services team released the 20160118.1 v0.5 RC
- Extension teams start a new series on widgets and release the Countdown Widget v1.0.5.
- Hotfix v1.2 released for the Test Case Explorer extension.
- The Ranger champions, nominated by their peers and communities, were announced for impact over the past 12 months.
- Michel Perfetti and Mikael Krief presented sessions at Microsoft France for Event “Agile testing day”.
- New VSOSprints playlist for Sprint 93 and 94 bit.ly/sprint9394 .
- Richard Fennell published how to extend a VSTS release process to on-premises in content by devs, for devs.
- Mathias Olausson and Jakob Ehn published Continuous Delivery with Visual Studio ALM 2015 .
- Tarun Arora published Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2015 Cookbook .
- Welcome to our latest community members Sohail Tahir, Ed Elliott, and Kevin Mack.
- A huge thank you to Pramod Vasanth and Christian Nielsen who are taking a timeout and joining our group of honorary Rangers.
- Join us at DevConf on March 8th in sunny South-Africa!
- RadioTFS – What an honor!
- VSTS Extension Project Templates – Version 2.1.1
- Team Foundation Server 2015 Update 2 RC 1 is available
- VSTS Extensions – Getting the latest pull request on a file
- Now THAT was an Update
- Getting Started with Selenium Testing in a Continuous Integration Pipeline with Visual Studio
- Post VSTS Release to Slack
- TFS Aggregator 2 with Jesse Houwing
- Dashboards Futures (January 2016)
- Java Experience Futures (January 2016)
- VSTS New work item form futures (January 2016)
- Git Experience Futures (January 2016)
And for our French speaking colleagues:
- [Partie 1] Présentation des extensions pour VSTS
- [Partie 2] Création d’une extension pour VSTS
- [Partie 3] Publication d’une extension pour VSTS
Do you recognize anyone on these pictures from a recent event?