I am working as ALM Engineer / Tech. Architect, responsible for designing and implementing continuous delivery/release pipeline for Azure and on-prem environments. Release Manager automation, writing custom/wrapper RM tools, DSC scripts used by importing nuget package into VS solution, for a seamless AppDev to DevOps hand off.
Right now, I am involved in architecting a deployment pipeline utilizing RM (Release Manager) & SMA (Service Management Automation) to support cross subscription (Azure subscription) deployment and test automation pipeline, adhering to connectivity rules/limitation in play & the security compliance requirements.
Why did you join the ALM Rangers?
- Contribute to the MSFT/ALM community
- Help my client(s) implement VS ALM tools and best practices.
- Identify VS ALM/RM adoption or implementation gaps to PG
- Stay involved with ALM Rangers community
What makes you “tick”?
- Opportunity to innovate, research & evolve.
- Solving real world challenging problem(s) that has significant impact, affecting multiple teams.
- Value add to the organization/client
- Culture of Technical honesty
Where you live?
This post is part of an ongoing series of Rangers introductions. See Ranger Index (Who is Who?) for more details.