This summer is destined to be EPIC! National Marine Fisheries have predicted this is going to be the best Salmon fishing in 38 years AND Steve Borg and Rennie Araucto have put an entire series of web casts together to guarantee your summer sizzles…Without breaking the bank!
- Jul. 10. 14 | 9:00AM PT | Register | Hybrid ALM: Using Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio Online Together by Steve Borg
- Jul. 24. 14 | 9:00AM PT | Register | Continuous Delivery with MS Release Management by Rennie Araucto
- Aug. 07. 14 | 9:00AM PT | Register | Vanity to Value, Metrics that Matter: Improving Lean and Agile, Kanban and Scrum by Steve Borg
- Aug. 21. 14 | 9:00AM PT | Register | Production-ready with Azure DevTest by Rennie Araucto
- Sept. 04. 14 | 9:00AM PT | Register | Quality as Team Sport by Rennie Araucto
- Sept. 18. 14 | 9:00AM PT | Register | Performance & Load Testing by Rennie Araucto
About the presenters:
Co-Founder and Strategist
Microsoft ALM MVP
Steven has been a Microsoft ALM MVP since product inception in 2005, speaks regularly at Software Development and Visual Studio conferences, and has authored Microsoft courseware and white papers on Team Foundation Server, regulatory compliance in software development, Scrum, and Lean. Steven has helped hundreds of organizations, both large and small, adopt Visual Studio ALM tools, improving their software development process, reducing costs, increasing quality and speeding delivery dates. His expertise lies in bringing successful lean and agile adoption to companies currently using traditional project management techniques to manage software development projects.
Visual Studio 2012 Evangelist and ALM Consultant Northwest Cadence
Rennie is a Visual Studio 2012 Evangelist and ALM Consultant at Northwest Cadence. He brings his unique background in program management, training, back-office technologies, game design and production to his customer engagements. Rennie has authored white papers, courseware, and videos on Team Foundation Server, Agile & waterfall project management techniques, and Scrum. Rennie has worked with numerous organizations, both large and small, helping them improve their project management techniques, deploy various ALM tools and back-office technologies, design development process strategies, and improve both software quality and delivery times.