We just released a new Microsoft Exam “Software Testing with Visual Studio 2012” which covers manage the process of running tests, creating and monitoring bugs, and managing and mitigating issues that a software organization has in controlling test coverage for project requirements. Mainly focusing on Microsoft Test Manager 2012.
What’s the best way to prepare for the exam?
- The Microsoft Learning website has information about the exam including the Skills Being Measured. This is a checklist of the topics you need to know well before attempting the exam. If you learn best by researching yourself and using the tool, this is your best option.
Another option is an instructor led class –and it just happens one of my MVPs Anthony Borton offers one
- View course outline | Download PDF
- Upcoming courses in the United States (More info)
- December 3rd & 4th, 2012
- February 7th & 8th, 2013
- April 15th & 16th, 2013
- Upcoming courses in Australia (More Info)
- 17th & 18th January 2013
- 28th Feb & 1st Mar 2013
- Enquire about having this course run onsite for you anywhere in the world
- Email email@example.com