We are pleased to announce that we have released the sample solution, which many have been waiting for
This project delivers practical and scenario based sample code and guidance for the Visual Studio Coded UI Microsoft Word Add-in, which extends the Coded UI feature support to Microsoft Word documents.
Without this Add-in, the Coded UI feature has the following shortcomings:
- Can only reference Word menu and ribbon controls
- Can only reference the screen location of mouse and keyboard actions within a document
- Does not support assertions within a document
The add-in also provides the following functionalities for Coded UI:
- Document location referencing of mouse and keyboard actions
- Assertions on contiguous document selection
To get started, grab the Hand-On Lab, which steps you through building the solution and using it.
Find more information here: http://vsarcodeduiword.codeplex.com/