These videos show how you can use code visualization tools, such as dependency graphs, DGML, and Architecture Explorer, to help you understand what’s going on in unfamiliar code:
- What are dependency (DGML) graphs?
- How can I use dependency graphs to visualize code?
- How do I manage large dependency graphs?
- How can I use Architecture Explorer to browse code relationships?
- How do I edit and customize DGML graphs?
- How can I visualize run-time object graphs?
For more information, see Visualizing Existing Code in the Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate product documentation.
PS: Please let me know how you like this post by clicking a star under RATE THIS in the top right corner or post comment below. If you don’t like this post, please tell me what you want to see.