Microsoft has released Update Rollup 13. This is a tested, cumulative set of updates for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. It includes performance enhancements that are packaged together for easy deployment.
- The KB is located at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2791312.
- UR 13 is scheduled to be published via Microsoft Update in April.
- UR 13 adds support for Windows Server 2012. To install CRM 2011 on Windows Server 2012 a setup update is also required; therefore customers need to wait for availability on Microsoft Update (April 2013).
- The Report Authoring Extension component of CRM 2012 has been updated to support SQL Server Data Tools and Visual Studio 2010.
- The updated Extension is available at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=27823.