Did you know that there is a lot that you can do with Microsoft and OpenStack?
- We have Nova Drivers for Hyper-V
- We have an Open-vSwitch Driver for Hyper-V
- We have Cinder Drivers for Windows iSCSI
- We have Cinder Drivers for SMB
- Keystone connects to Active Directory
- In fact – Active Directory is the 3rd most common deployment option for Keystone in OpenStack
- We have CloudInit support for Windows
- We have Heat templates + Juju Charms for popular Microsoft workloads
- Our Docker integration work with Windows Containers puts us in a great position for easy integration with Project Magnum
On August 20th I will be speaking at OpenStack Day Seattle 2015 – and stepping through all the ways that Microsoft and OpenStack can work together today.