With the availability of the Windows Server 2012 Release Candidate – we have a bunch of information available online right now.
Over on the Microsoft Server and Cloud Platform site we have:
- Hyper-V Comparison Guide
- This document steps you through the differences between Hyper-V on Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Hyper-V on the Windows Server 2012 Release Candidate
- Competitive Advantages of Windows Server 2012 RC Hyper-V
- Goes through and looks at how Hyper-V on the Windows Server 2012 Release Candidate is stacking up against VMware.
Meanwhile – on our TechNet Library we have:
- Hyper-V Replica Deployment Guide
- This steps you through everything you need to know to get Hyper-V Replica up and running
- Configure and Use Live Migration Without Failover Clustering for Server Availability
- Tells you everything that you need to know to live migrate a virtual machine without a cluster