You may have noticed my absence for the last couple of weeks – I have been on vacation for some post-Hyper-V release unwinding. But I am back at work now (and digging through a mountain of email). To kick off blogging again I am going to throw out some links for things that have happened recently:
- The Hyper-V Planning and Deployment Guide is now live, and provides 30 pages of guidance for getting up and running with Hyper-V.
- An official step-by-step guide for setting up a simple Hyper-V cluster is also now available.
- We have announced changes to licensing and support to help enable Microsoft software with various virtualization environments and configurations.
- A clustering hotfix which adds support for a number of different virtual machine clustering options is available here: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=951308
- A hotfix for NLB inside of Hyper-V virtual machines is available here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953828/en-us
- Our WMI SDK documentation has been updated with a number of useful sample scripts.