Thanks to the hard work of Matthijs (http://blogs.technet.com/matthts/) there is a new build of VMRCPlus available for download here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=80adc08c-bfc6-4c3a-b4f1-772f550ae791&displaylang=en
A brief summary of the changes is as follows:
- The terminology of VMRCplus has been updated.
- Configuration of scripts on both the Virtual Server and Virtual Machine level.
- VMRCplus offers configuring promiscuous mode on the network so you can trace traffic in the virtual switch.
- Minor enhancements like storage of Console Manager coordinates, conflict handling when a shortcut already exists
- The COM and LPT port assignment logic fixes
- The x86 installer package no longer installs on x64.
- Error handling has been enhanced and several issues have been fixed.