Want to learn Exchange Web Service but not sure how and from where? Here are the few articles that I share very often with partners and customers who want to learn more about Exchange Web Services.
Undoubtedly there is so much information out there and that’s too in such a short span of time. You better start with Inside Exchange Web Services book from MSPRESS and then the rest of the articles can be utilized.
- Inside Microsoft Exchange Web Services
Note: This book target Exchange 2007 RTM and does not talk about features introduced in Exchange 2007 Sp1 & later
- Common EWS Operations
- Working with attachments
- Links on Common Exchange Web Services (EWS) Questions
- Generating list of calendar items using EWS
- Understanding and Fixing Slow Exchange Web Services Code
- Exchange Web Services – Notification Subsystem
- Transitioning to Exchange Web Services Notifications (from Store Events Sinks)
Note: Notification Watermarks are valid for 30 days after which they expire
Exchange Managed API
- Introducing the EWS Managed API 1.0
- EWS Managed API 1.0 Beta SDK April 2009
- Exchange Server Developer Center
Please do let me know if that information is helpful to you.