We had a new release yesterday where we fixed some major performance issues. We also fixed a bug with IE. We were using quite a few transparent .PNG files on the page. In IE6, this is rendered using an ActiveX object. For some reason, (mostly timing issues) the page would crash on IE6. We have fixed this by removing all of the transparent .png files and replacing them with transparent .gif files.
We also introduced some new features. We have improved the RSS feed fetch and render performance. If you had a number of RSS feeds on your page, the browser used to lock up for a little bit because we were doing a lot of work trying to parse the xml. We have now improved this by fetching JSON back instead of XML.
We also introduced the ability to create folders in My stuff. You can now organize your feeds better. You can also rename your feeds and gadgets from My Stuff. You can also drag a module from one page to another, by dropping the module on the page title.