With the end of 2015 nearing, we wanted to take a moment to thank each of you for your feedback, enthusiasm and continued support of C++ and Visual Studio. We hope your year was productive and that next year exceeds your expectations.
And now, since end-of-year lists are vogue, here are the top posts (by views) for the Visual C++ Team Blog in 2015 (in no particular order):
- Rejuvenating the Microsoft C/C++ Compiler
- C++11/14/17 Features In VS 2015 RTM
- Bringing Clang to Windows / Clang with Microsoft CodeGen in VS 2015 Update 1
- Memory Profiling in Visual C++ 2015
- Introducing the Universal CRT
- Visual Studio 2015 and Graphics Tools for Windows 10
- Setup Changes in Visual Studio 2015 Affecting C++ Developers
- Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 RC Available
What was your favorite post? What would you like to see us do / talk about next year? Let us know in the comments below!