Just in case you have forgotten to look at MSDN Magazine in the last few months, here are a few great articles from MVPs, Microsoft folks and other experts:
- Kenny Kerr writes the column Windows with C++. This month, the focus is regular expressions using modern C++. Previous articles include more about using fonts and DirectWrite and a series on rendering (start here and then go back and read previous articles for more details).
- Charles Petzold brings us DirectX Factor. Recent articles on text formatting, glyphs, character outline geometry (gone wild!), and a few articles on audio processing.
- Thomas Petchel, A Tour of C++/CX.
- Doug Erickson, Using XAML with DirectX and C++ in Windows Store Apps.
- Sridhar Poduri has a few articles: Using the C++ REST SDK in Windows Store Apps, Bringing RESTful Services to C++ Developers and most recently, Rendering PDF Content in Windows Store Apps.
All of the articles include sample code and often larger sample projects.
Are these articles helpful? Let us know in the comments or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.