Going Native kicks off today!
If you made it to Redmond to attend, I look forward to meeting you. If you could not make it this year, you still have a front via Channel 9.
Here is day one content:
- 9 am, Bjarne Stroustrup, The Essence of C++: With Examples in C++84, C++98, C++11 and C++14
- 11 am, Sean Parent, C++ Seasoning
- 1:15 pm, Andrei Alexandrescu, Writing Quick Code in C++, Quickly
- 2:30 pm, Stephan T. Lavavej, Don’t Help the Compiler
- 4:15 pm, Jim Radigan, Compiler++
To see the entire schedule, visit the Going Native 2013 page on Channel 9.