Some links for your consideration.
- Don McCrady published Introducing Shevlin Park–A Proof of Concept C++ AMP Implementation on OpenCL over on the Parallel Programming in Native Code blog. Check out the links to videos, getting started material, and samples.
- The Reactive Extensions (Rx) is a library for composing asynchronous and event-based programs using observable sequences and LINQ-style query operators is out on https://rx.codeplex.com/.
- Scott Meyers wrote about Universal References in C++ 11.
- Have you visited http://isocpp.org/ lately? It hosts some great content (including the above article as well as articles by Stephan Lavavej, Bjarne Stroustrup, Andrzej Krzemienski, Dan Saks and others).
- Curious about other C++ blogs out there? Find recommendations on C++ Blogs that you Regularly Follow on Stack Overflow. Hint: this blog is on it
- Bjarne Stroustrup: Advice for C++ Developers
- Is there a C++ user group near you? Bing it!
- Obligatory XKCD reference, now with pointers: http://xkcd.com/138/