· How long have you been using VB?
· What industry do you work in?
· How big is your development team?
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Data driven web applications and desktop applications.
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
SQL Script Patch Builder and Executor.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
We are working on a Hospital Management System, right now.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
We use C# sometimes when the client insists. PHP, mysql – again client spec.
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
Auto code generation. Easy language. Fast GUI building experience.
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
I can code what I think in my head in my own language.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.