· How long have you been using VB?
· What industry do you work in?
· How big is your development team?
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
N-Tier Client Server WinForm applications
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
Industrial control and data acquisition touch screen application for plastic container manufacturing
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
Warehouse Management System
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
String handling and overall ease of use.
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
VB has a very natural syntax. Because of the simple syntax it is easy to write and maintain. I have used several other languages but I am most productive when coding in VB.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.