· How long have you been using VB?
for 7 Years
· What industry do you work in?
· How big is your development team?
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Windows Database Applications, WebServices
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
Client / Server App over Webservices
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
.net Framework 2.0, Windows Forms, WebServices, combit List & Label 12, SQL Server 2008, Oracle Databases
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
The With Statement 🙂
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
I dont realy like VB. C# is much smarter. But 95% Percent of oour Code is VB. So its impossible to change. In conclusion i like to say: programming is programming without regard to the used language.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.