· How long have you been using VB?
Visual Basic? Since VB 3.0, but I have been using other Basic in the 80’s 😉
· What industry do you work in?
Currently I work in a Financial company
· How big is your development team?
We’re only 5 in the team, but we’re a big team!
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Finantial, portfolio & project management.
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
An application that manages our projects across different countries. it was an awesome experience!
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
I’m working in a system that automatizes some internal workflows.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
SQL Server, ASP.NET, JScript, WCF, XML, and of course… C#! I love it, too…
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
It’s easy to learn, and very versatile.
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
With no doubt: With Visual Basic it’s just easy and simple to use with minimum hassle.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.