· How long have you been using VB?
· What industry do you work in?
Programming in Military Engineering Design.
· How big is your development team?
5 to 10 personal
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Application and Database.
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
Analysis of Anti Tank Missile Parameter.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
Ballistic missile calculation
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
I use programming language to create any calculation or design for military purposes only.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.