· How long have you been using VB?
· What industry do you work in?
Accounts, Procurement, Payroll, Management Systems.
· How big is your development team?
more than 30
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
Insurance Accounting System
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
Urdu Base Accounting System for fruit and Vegitable Market
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
I/O Classes, SqlClient, Remoting
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
More User Friendly Very interesting means module is very good where u can easily declare ur functions and call then without instanciating then
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.