· How long have you been using VB?
8 years ago I started using VB6.. I have programmed with VB.NET 2002/2005 and I am currently programming with 2008.
· What industry do you work in?
I work in the Telecommunications Industry
· How big is your development team?
2 developers (me and my boss..)
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Most of my applications work with SQL Server and winforms.
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
I am interested in applications with TCP/IP and development with subclass and win api..
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
I’m working on small backoffice for the management of business centers.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
WinForms .. In my free time, I’m exploring new technologies like .NET 4.0 🙂 And also i’m interested in development of security software..
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
Syntax.. for me VB is perfect to build applications.
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
Its is easy and faster to build greats applications…
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.