· How long have you been using VB?
· What industry do you work in?
Information technology – Retail currently
· How big is your development team?
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Web applications – Elearning & retail marketing
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
ELearning – The way the data abstraction layer was built is very nice. I have used ADO.Net and it simply amazes me. Recently I tried using the ADO.NET Entity Framework, and it’s very good with its persistence.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
The app I am working is a retail web application.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
1.Option Strict On /Off
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
The ease of coding with VB.Net is very good. It’s so developer friendly. It’s easy to code.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.
Are you a VB, too? Submit your story here!