· How long have you been using VB?
· What industry do you work in?
Government Organizations, Cement Factories
· How big is your development team?
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Data Driven Applications, Information Systems
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
<a href=”http://vanda-dev.com/vis”>Vanda Information System</a>
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
I’m working on an application that is completely dynamic and SQL Server based, meaning that when you change the SQL database structure (for example add a new column to a table or add new table to database) the application does NOT need to be changed, rebuilt or anything. Also you can change the workflows of the application dynamically.
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
I don’t know. Everything, maybe?
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
It’s very easy to developed. VB talks to me. I love it.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.
Are you a VB, too? Submit your story here!