· How long have you been using VB?
Since version 3.
· What industry do you work in?
· How big is your development team?
Up to five persons.
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
VODKA – vessel operation and deployment key application – database to manage vessel operation as Maersk Sealand.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
Access, SQL Server.
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
Easy to debug, compiles on demand.
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
That you can use the same language in VB, Access, and Office.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.
Are you a VB, too? Submit your story here!