· How long have you been using VB?
I´m 13 years old and from Germany. I´ve been using VB over one and a half years. I like VB very much!!
· What industry do you work in?
I develop applications for my own use, and for some special directions (for teachers). Of course, I don’t have my own company.
· How big is your development team?
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Normal VB applications.
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
Pooh… I think I´m building my best app right now.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
Its the Tgrade V4. It’s specially made for teachers. You can calculate the reasons of tests more quickly, or get more information about pupils.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
You can connect everything with everything.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.
Are you a VB, too? Submit your story here!