· How long have you been using VB?
· What industry do you work in?
· How big is your development team?
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
A biometric human resource application. It’s an intelligent solution to efficiently track criminal records.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
ASP.Net, WPF, ER
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
IO and the VB namespace
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
Clarity and OOP
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.
Are you a VB, too? Submit your story here!