· How long have you been using VB?
· What industry do you work in?
· How big is your development team?
Very little. Only me, VB.Net, and my computer.
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Helpdesk, Human resource managment system, and network monitoring utilities.
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
Power source monitor, Code generator.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
I’m working an ehiring module of my HRMS system.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
SQL, ASP.Net and MS Office.
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
It’s fun to work with data objects.
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
It’s very easy. Sometimes I think there may a language that would do things like my.son.sleep, my.motherinlaw.quiet, my.salary.increase*500% . lol
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.
Are you a VB, too? Submit your story here!