· How long have you been using VB?
11 years. Since 1998, (Visual Basic 5.0).
· What industry do you work in?
Windows Applications Development for Zhitomir Branch of Ukrainian State Enterprise of Posts “Ukrposhta”.
· How big is your development team?
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Windows Forms Applications. Document Management System.
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
I created the MP3 player.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
I develop an WinForms application for consolidation of financial data. I use VB 2008.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
Intellisense, Edit-and-continue, Auto-completion, Entity Framework.
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
Easy to use. High productivity.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.
Are you a VB, too? Submit your story here!