· How long have you been using VB?
· What industry do you work in?
· How big is your development team?
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Account keeping, Inventory, etc..
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
I developed an entire program for a foodstuff importing company, including their accounts with customers and suppliers, and also accounts with their bank.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
I am working on a general ledger program for a lift company to keep their accounts with customers, their branches, and employee details.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.
Are you a VB, too? Submit your story here!