· How long have you been using VB?
· What industry do you work in?
Contractor, so almost all of them.
· How big is your development team?
Currently 20 people.
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Windows apps, services, and web applications.
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
Used VB to control a PLC, for a library robot.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
Web services to move company into an SOA design.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
I do C# and VB, so one feature is the ability to use code from both languages.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.
Are you a VB, too? Submit your story here!