· How long have you been using VB?
Five (5) years now.
· What industry do you work in?
· How big is your development team?
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
I am working with an Accounting System development, which gives me a headache on trial balances, t-accounts, balance sheets…
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
.NET technologies, ASP, PHP.
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
Auto tips, auto-complete, and many more.
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
It’s easy to build, easy to debug, and almost nothing is impossible in VB. All can be done….
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.
Are you a VB, too? Submit your story here!