· How long have you been using VB?
Since 2001, with VB 6.0.
· What industry do you work in?
IT – Software Development.
· How big is your development team?
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Inventory Management Systems, Vessel Tracking Systems.
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
Vessel Tracking System.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
Web Application for Amusement Companies.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
.NET, SQL Server, Mobilink.
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
Edit and Continue, IntelliSense.
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
RAD, Easy to use.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.
Are you a VB, too? Submit your story here!