· How long have you been using VB?
· What industry do you work in?
My own business. I’m a Ferrari consultant.
· How big is your development team?
1 developer: Myself.
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Management systems, data oriented.
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
A Fiscal Ticketing Management System, and a Championship Integrated System for managing Ferrari’s Corse Clients’ activity.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
Now I’m building an access control and an automation system.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
SQL Server, Web Services and Peripheral based on RS-485 communication.
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
It’s easy to learn, and very versatile.
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
You can program DOS and also 64-bit Windows system with very few language differences.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.
Are you a VB, too? Submit your story here!