…just in time for the holidays!
The ACS guys just rolled out an improvements-studded update to their service. Some of those improvements include:
- Improved error messages by adding sub-codes and more detailed descriptions.
- Adding primary/secondary flag to the certificate to allow an administrator to control the lifecycle.
- Added support for importing the Relying Party from the Federation Metadata.
- Updated the Management Portal to address usability improvements and support for the new features.
- Support for custom error handing when signing in to a Relying Party application.
- more documentation and updated samples on the CodePlex project: http://acs.codeplex.com.
You can read everything about it in the announcements post. Have fun!