This time it just slipped through the cracks, April was an insanely busy month, hence i am doing it late and in reduced form; since i am doing it mainly for respecting a tradition, i am sure you won’t mind 🙂
- Claim types: a coarse taxonomy
- Validation, Authentication, Authorization: mangling tokens for your dark purposes
- Active, Passive and Passive-Aggressive
- How often should you ask for a token?
- New Issue of the Architecture Journal: Article on "Claims and Identity, On-Premise and Cloud Solutions"
- Delegation, or traversing multilayer architectures
- On-premises, hosting & cloud: a metaphor for understanding how they differ
- Roles? Those are claiiiiiims!
- One does not simply walk into Mordor, or Home Realm Discovery for the Internet
- An Identity Provider and its STS: preliminary considerations
- An Identity Provider and its STS: writing a custom STS with the October Beta of the Geneva Framework
- Fun With Federation 1: ASP.NET, Geneva Framework & FedUtil.exe
- Fun with Federation 2: using Geneva Server for adding a Relying Party relationship to the Identity Provider
- Create a Minimal ASP.NET Membership Website (that will come in useful in another post)
- Enhance your ASP.NET Membership-based website by adding Identity Provider capabilities
- A visual tour of the .NET Access Control service via Azure Services Management Console
- A visual tour of the .NET Access Control service, part 2: fun with scopes and issuers
Announcements & comms
- Announcing the Beta release of “Zermatt” Developer Identity Framework
- Microsoft’s New Identity Landscape
- Claims and Cloud: Pardon our Dust
Note: I was compiling this list from the auditorium at EIC while they were announcing the European Identity Awards, and Geneva won one!!! I believe it was for the Geneva Framework, Best innovation in identity Management category… once they’ll post it to the website I’ll report on the details. That’s awesome 🙂