Yesterday in Toronto, Canada, at Microsoft’s annual Worldwide Partner Conference, Windows Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Financial Officer Tami Reller confirmed that Windows 8 is on track to Release to Manufacturing (RTM) the first week of August. Enterprise customers with Software Assurance benefits will have full access to Windows 8 bits as early as August.
Tami went on to say that Windows 8 will reach general availability by the end of October.
For more details, see Upcoming Windows Milestones Shared with Partners at WPC.
Join in to live keynotes Tuesday and Wednesday at 9 am ET, 6 am PT at http://digitalwpc.com
Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 9:00–11:00 AM ET (6 AM PT)
- Transforming IT with Services and Connected Devices with Satya Nadella, President, Server and Tools Business
- Building Your Business with Microsoft Business Solutions with Kirill Tatarinov, President, Microsoft Business Solutions Division
- Our National Plans: Our Time to Do Right with Laura Ipsen, Corporate Vice President, Worldwide Public Sector
Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 9:00–11:00 A.M (6 am PT)
- The Vision of MPN with Jon Roskill, Corporate Vice President, Worldwide Partner Group
- Competing to Win in the New Era with Kevin Turner, Chief Operating Officer
- Leadership, Courage, and the Future of Wellbeing with Deepak Chopra
For More Keynotes and Sessions
Bruce D. Kyle
Technical Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation