Download the datasheets, white papers, technical presentations, demonstrations, and links to videos that will help you evaluate Microsoft SQL Server code name 'Denali.' The release is available as community preview 3.
The SQL Server code name 'Denali' Community Technical Preview 3 (CTP3) Product Guide contains the latest datasheets, white papers, click-through and auto-running demonstrations, hands-on lab previews, technical presentations, and other useful links to help you evaluate the SQL Server code name 'Denali' CTP3 release. The Product Guide organizes the content for easier viewing.
Download the CTP
You can download SQL Server ‘Denali’ CTP3 as 32-bit, 64-bit, or ISO DVD image.
About SQL Server ‘Denali’
Server Code Name ―Denali‖ is a cloud-ready information platform that will help organizations unlock breakthrough insights across the organization and quickly build solutions to extend data across on-premises and public cloud backed by mission critical confidence.
- The 9s you need with AlwaysOn
- Blazing-fast query performance with Project “Apollo”
- Rapid data discovery via Project “Crescent” and PowerPivot
- Credible, consistent data via BI Semantic Model and Data Quality Services
- Scale on demand from devices to datacenter to cloud
- Write applications once, run anywhere with SQL Server Developer Tools Code Name “Juneau”
Download the SQL Server Denali Overview too.
Bruce D. Kyle
ISV Architect Evangelist | Microsoft Corporation